Script
In the video we made, we wanted to keep the dialogue relatively moderate. Although, when filming, we found that the more dialogue we added, the clearer the picture became.
(office ambiance music plays until phone rings)
Silas: Not again.
(Silas picks up phone)
Silas: Boss, I've been at it for three months and the budget has been cut twice. I'm almost ready to quit.
(Silas goes on computer)
Silas: Where's the file? Where's the file?
(clicking consistently on computer keys)
Silas: I hate this job Gerald.
(throws phone at side of couch and then picks it up to see cracked screen)
Silas: Darn it, third cracked screen of the month.
(Dog runs up to work area and swipes paw across table, throwing artwork)
Silas: Are you kidding me Zeus?
( shoves dog and cuts to close up of dog and Silas with dramatic music)
Silas: Get down!
( door slams in distance and Silas' wife walks in yelling)
Silas' Wife: Silas the bills aren't paid what are you doing? Where is the money going? What are you spending it on? You're not making any money here. What have you been doing here for a month now?
cuts to close up of Silas and Silas' wife slaps him)
Silas: What was that for?
(Silas knocks over cup of water on desk)
Silas: All my papers are ruined!
(picks up artwork)
Silas: Oh my goodness everything I've worked for is ruined now!
(Montage of Silas ruining work, flashes Motionless title, cuts to Silas ripping up name tag)
(screen fades to black)
(credits roll)
(office ambiance music plays until phone rings)
Silas: Not again.
(Silas picks up phone)
Silas: Boss, I've been at it for three months and the budget has been cut twice. I'm almost ready to quit.
(Silas goes on computer)
Silas: Where's the file? Where's the file?
(clicking consistently on computer keys)
Silas: I hate this job Gerald.
(throws phone at side of couch and then picks it up to see cracked screen)
Silas: Darn it, third cracked screen of the month.
(Dog runs up to work area and swipes paw across table, throwing artwork)
Silas: Are you kidding me Zeus?
( shoves dog and cuts to close up of dog and Silas with dramatic music)
Silas: Get down!
( door slams in distance and Silas' wife walks in yelling)
Silas' Wife: Silas the bills aren't paid what are you doing? Where is the money going? What are you spending it on? You're not making any money here. What have you been doing here for a month now?
cuts to close up of Silas and Silas' wife slaps him)
Silas: What was that for?
(Silas knocks over cup of water on desk)
Silas: All my papers are ruined!
(picks up artwork)
Silas: Oh my goodness everything I've worked for is ruined now!
(Montage of Silas ruining work, flashes Motionless title, cuts to Silas ripping up name tag)
(screen fades to black)
(credits roll)
You need to post an actual script and a storyboard
ReplyDelete